Monday, October 13, 2008

let's pump some iron

We have all been teasing Devin for some time now that he needs a little more junk in his trunk. So, he started using free weights in a friend's garage and LOVED it. We decided to get him his own bench to use. So, being the frugal person that I am, I decided to hunt down a used bench. Well, that wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. I looked thru classifieds and searched at consignment stores, but nothing worth buying. My dad knew of my quest so he joined in on the search. This past Saturday, he found one at a yard sale. He and Ann live an hour and a half north of here, so Devin had to wait until he came to Bowling Green today to get it. He is SOOO happy. Thanks DaddyBob and Ann!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...let's see...I need a few things, too, Daddy Bob & Ann. haha I kid. That is awesome Devin is working out. Pretty soon he can say, "have you bought your tickets yet?" And as you reply by asking, "what tickets?" Then he can say, "to my gun show!" And flex those biceps of his. :) Devin, girls like chiseled bods. I was only kidding, Gramma...relax. :)