Sunday, October 12, 2008

A visit from Boston

Jordan and Seth laying in Devin's bed watching Spongebob. She was playing with his hair and he nearly fell asleep. How cute is that?
We played a game of dice on Friday night. Or was that Thursday night? It was fun for a little while, but we quit WAY before anyone got near 10,000.

On Friday, Chad and I took the day off and we all went to Jackson's Orchard with Renee and the kids. It was a fun and relaxing day. The kids had fun on the hay bales and the petting zoo. The caramel apples were to die for.



On our way home, Chad and Renee went to the grocery store because they had a menu planned out for the night. Myself, I just hung out with the kids because I am not a planner and I could care less about the menu. However, I did enjoy the meal Chad prepared for us. Good thing I married a cook. :) Back to my story, on our way home from Jackson's Orchard, I stopped at the new park across from the Chamber and let the kids play in the fountain. They had alot of fun, but I got pretty uptight because they were so wet. And why did I stop at a fountain if I didnt want the kids to get wet? hmm.
This is the iron bridge on Garvin Lane. When you drive across it slowly, it makes this creepy sound, so people call it the haunted bridge. The kids got a kick out of it. It is really high up and stretches across Green River. I am scared of heights, so we were only on foot long enough to say we did it. Check out Ryan and Jordan....it is amazing how cousins resemble so closely....they could pass for twins!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My girls love that bridge, too. We have to stop EVERY time on the way to and from dad's, so that they can go across the haunted bridge. Too funny! Not too much longer and we will be there for a visit. MISS YOU LOTS, BABY SIS!